Arkansas vs. Tennesse Tech
44-3
Tailgating in the Gardens! Those were some of the best ribs ever!
Stephen playing catch with Kate
Stephen and I ready to go cheer the Hogs onto victory!
Arkansas vs. ULM
{Stephen's Alma Mater vs. My Alma Mater}
31-7
Ashley and I tailgating! I just love this girl!
She is so much fun and always having a good time!
The Fab Four:)
Wade and Claire. We look forward to seeing you guys at more tailgates!
Drink anyone???
Arkansas vs. Georgia
31-24
Stephen and I headed to McGehee to watch the game with my family. I took the twins "hog noses" and this was their reaction!
Obviously, Guy didn't like it!
Get it OFF!
Or I'll wear it around my neck!
They would rather just play with them! But they love their hogs that play the fight song!
But who wants to cover-up this cute face, anyways??!!
We are looking forward to the game against Alabama this weekend!! I hope they can pull out another W and stay undefeated! WOO PIG SOOIE!!!!
2 comments:
Reading your blog just made my day! Hope ya'll have a great weekend! Miss you!
Thanks friend! I hope that you had a great weekend too! If I ever make it down your way, I will give you a call! Love you!
Post a Comment